All services given in the Site ; lindemy.com. and LINDEMY Mobile Application are operated by LINDEMY, INC. (shall be hereafter referred as LINDEMY) located in 2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400, Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware, 19808 USA.
LINDEMY may collect personal or non-personal data for various purposes. The manner of collection and protection of such personal data is explained below. By using LINDEMY’ Service, you give consent to the data practices prescribed in this statement.
- By filling various form and questionnaires in the web site, some personal data belonging to the users ( such as, name – surname, company information, telephone number, address or e- mail addresses ) are naturally collected by LINDEMY.
- By using paid aspects of the Service, the User may be required to share billing and payment information with LINDEMY’s third party payment processors and the User explicitly agree to the use of those payment information by any such third-party payment processor.
- LINDEMY may also collect and use information about the User’s information with the service in a manner and format that does not identify you as an individual non personal identifiable information solitary such as analytic information, cookies information and log file information, IP address, browser type. LINDEMY may use third party analytic tools to measure traffic and usage trends for the Service.
- LINDEMY shall not require further approval for commercial electronic mails regarding alteration, use and maintenance of the goods and services procured for enabling communication with the user.
- LINDEMY; from time to time, may send to the users’ campaign information, information about new releases, promotion offers. User may either accept or not such types of commercial communications and later on may change its decision or may terminate the commercial communication by notifying to the contact included in the information transmission received by him.
- During the communication process, which is either performed over LINDEMY by e- mail, personal data transmitted by the user from the electronic environment shall be never disclosed to third parties except for the purposes and scope determined by the " User’s Service Contract without prejudice to the cases designated here, such as affiliates and/or third party payment processors ". LINDEMY may share or disclosed the personal data with third party business partners or its affiliates with the purpose of providing its service to the User. This shall not be deemed disclosure of the personal data of the User’s without consent.
- For the definition of problems regarding the system and for fast solution of challenges or controversies which may occur in relation with the service rendered, LINDEMY records the users’ IP address and use them. IP addresses and Scanner info, Mobile Application Data may be also used for the general definition of the users and for collection of demographic data. Log file information is automatically reported by LINDEMY browser each time the User Access a webpage.
- LINDEMY may use the collected personal data both for enabling contact with the user when necessary and for the purposes and scope determined by the "User’s Contract" as anonym (without disclosure of the identity) in terms of various statistical assessments, data base formation and market surveys.
- LINDEMY hereby undertakes that it shall keep the personal data strictly confidential and private, it shall be liable to keep such data as confidential business information and shall take necessary precautions in order to prevent the unauthorized use of the confidential information and disclosure of such information to third parties.
- LINDEMY does never record and keep the credit card information of the customers who are shopping at the electronic stores. LINDEMY uses the third party payment service provider regarding online payments such as Stripe Inc. The Users are directed to this third-party payment processor Stripe Inc. The User acknowledges and accepts that LINDEMY shall not be responsible from security of the operations. Only the user itself may reach the information which he submitted to the electronic trading site and may change them. In case the personal data of the user is being protected safely, it is unable to be accessed by third parties and no alterations can be made.LINDEMY does not have access to this payment information other than the amount of the User’s purchase and information identifying the User as the purchaser. All uses of billing and payment information are governed by the respective policies of those third parties.
- Reliability of the payment/ invoice/ address information of the orders which are introduced on- line by credit card are inspected by LINDEMY’s third party service providers such as Stripe Inc. or by LINDEMY sometimes against credit card fraud. For this reason, particularly, the accuracy of the financial and address/ telephone number information of some users who are placing order for the first time may be required to be approved. For the control of such data, communication may be provided with the credit card holder or with the bank, or third party payment processors if necessary.
- In limited cases stated below, LINDEMY may declare to the third parties the user’s acquired information except the information which are subject to this "Privacy Statement” provisions. These exceptions are applicable for the following conditions;
- by virtue of the legal obligations such as law, by- law, regulation and other applicable legal rules;
- To fulfill and implement the requirements of the “Membership Contract” which is signed between LINDEMY and the users and other contracts;
- In case relevant information is claimed by an authorized administrative or judicial authority for the duly execution of an investigation or interrogation;
- Cases where giving information is necessary for the protection of the users’ rights or for their safety.
- LINDEMY never claims credit card number, user’s name, password in the e-mails. Data include in the e –mails may be seen by third parties. LINDEMY cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted from the user’s e-mails.
- If the User’s personally identifiable information changes, or if he does not longer wants to use this Service, he may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on the User information page, e-mailing at email@example.com, or by contacting us at the contact information listed below.
- LINDEMY follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the submitted personal information, both during transmission and once it has received. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. LINDEMY cannot guarantee those data’s absolute security, unconditionally.
- LINDEMY; by using a technical communication file (Cookie), may obtain the users list who are visiting the web site and the users’ information regarding the use of the web site. Subject technical communication files are small text files which are sent by an internet site user to the browser so as to be stored in the main memory. Technical communication file is helpful for receiving statistical data about the number of people who visited the site, the purpose and quantity of the visit made by a single user and the time they remained in the site and for the production of commercials and content, dynamically, from the users’ pages which are specifically designed for the users. Technical communication file has not been designed for receiving data or further personal data in the main memory or e- mails. Most of the browsers have been designed to accept the technical communication file in the beginning but they may be readjusted upon the user’s request so that a warning should be available in case the technical communication file is not received or when the file is sent by the other party.
- LINDEMY; unless permitted or approved by the user, does not record any communication in a mobile application, audio or video communication. Upon the user’s request, the audio and video communication may be recorded during the execution of the service and may be deleted later on.
International Data Transfers
The User’s information collected through the service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other countries where LINDEMY has facilities, or the countries its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. By using the Site or App, the Users give consent to the transfer of information outside of the User’s country, even if hiscountry has more rigorous data protection standards.
LINDEMY may any time change the provisions of this "Privacy Statement” by publishing in the site or by sending e-mail to the users or by publishing in the relevant site. In case of the provisions of the Privacy Statement are amended, new form shall be effective as of its publishing date.
You may send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org address for your questions and suggestions regarding the Privacy Statement.